A primer on the legal, economic & managerial dimensions of Intellectual Property Rights.
This course will provide insight on the competitive and strategic advantages of enterprises by using Intellectual Property Rights. You will learn about the different types of Intellectual Property as well as the strategy, valuation and asset management of it.
The course also includes an array of interviews with leading experts and will help you understand the opinions of Policy makers vis-à-vis the gaps experienced by the distinguished patrons, hailing from various facets of the field of Intellectual Property.
What will you learn
- To achieve a basic understanding of the Intellectual Properties and their classification through studying their features
- To analyze the significance of Intellectual Property in strategic pursuits of an organization
- To calculate the quantifiable value of Intellectual Properties, based on certain financial details of an organization
- To examine the socio-economic and legal impact of the Intellectual Properties against the motive of the corporates
- To develop a perspective on the sustainability of providing protection to Intellectual Properties in the light of public policy and outlook of opposition