Become a Diversity Consultant, Employment Law Paralegal, HR Employment Law Specialist or Legal Assistant.
In this course, you will learn about affirmative action policy in the United States. It contains audio and visual presentations, as well as supplemental materials to enhance your learning experience. The course contains several comprehensive lectures and it should take a few hours to complete. It begins with a detailed explanation of Affirmative Action policy, then moves to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and concludes with a sample Affirmative Action Plan.
You will receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of this course.
What are the requirements?
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 6 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
- In this course you will learn about Affirmative Action Policy in the U.S.
- You will learn how to draft and implement an Affirmative Action Program.
- You will also learn about important Affirmative Action cases and how the court applied Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 in its analysis.
What is the target audience?
- Business who are looking for an alternative and effective diversity training course for their employees.
- Human Resources Personnel.
- Diversity Consultants.
- Legal Assistants or Paralegals.
Affirmative Action PolicyTitle VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
Affirmative Action Fact Sheet
Recent Developments in Affirmative Action PolicyAffirmative Action Fact Sheet
Affirmative Action Plan
Sample Affirmative Action Program by the Federal Contractor, Inc.Affirmative Action Plan