An easy to follow video series that will help you unravel the book writing process and FINALLY get published!
Finally! Write, Publish & Sell Your 1st Book is for professionals, writers, authors, speakers, and fiction writers who are tired of going in circles TRYING to finish their first or second book!
After writing my first book , I decided to create this course as an aide to help people who maybe FRUSTRATED and/or UNCERTAIN about all of the elements it takes to actually get your book on book shelves, and further more into the hands of people you want to share your stories, ideas and experiences with.
Within just the next few hours or even couple of days if you wanted to spread this out, you'll know what you need to write your book and more. See the course details below and get on the road to becoming a successful published Author!
<<<SHARE VIA YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS
"I know beyond a doubt that my first book is truly within my reach and I feel greatly empowered because of how you teach ! Thank you for breaking things down from start to finish in such a practical way I got even more excited each day! I highly recommend...Everything is explained in detail and questions are encouraged! I know I'll have a quality product when I get through!" Yolanda Anderson-Sparks
☑ WHO THIS IS BEST FOR
- People who want to share their expertise
- People who have a STORY to share
- Professionals wanting to BRAND themselves in a particular niche
- Those who have journals and fragments of "a" book and are looking for a system to help them get organized
☑ WHAT THIS COURSE WILL TEACH YOU
- How to understand the core fundamentals of writing your book
- How to treat your book like a business from the beginning
- How NOT to waste money in areas where you think you should be spending
- How to create a strategy and "raise" money to fund your book project
- How to formulate the chapters so it makes sense for the reader
- Simple STRATEGY to organize your thoughts & chapters so you can write your book quickly!
- How to write your book without actually writing it via dictation
☑ WHAT THIS COURSE IS NOT
- A creative writing course - I am not teaching you how to write. You have to have a basic understanding of writing.
- How to generate massive publicity - that would be a course in itself. What I do share are some practical things you can do as a FREEBIE within the course curriculum.
☑ WHAT I CAN GUARANTEE
I can guarantee that you will know MORE helpful information, resources and strategies than you do right now - and once implemented will help you complete your first book.
What are the requirements?
- Desire to Succeed
- Video Player
- Audio Player
- Poster Boards (2)
- Pack of Index Cards
- Notebook or Binder
- 10 - 20 Folders
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 23 lectures and 3.5 hours of content!
- How to publish using Createspace or other mediums
- Understand how to create a local buzz
- What to look for in an Editor and where to find a GREAT one
- You will be able to write your book & publish it yourself.
- Understand and know how to build a budget surrounding your book business
- Learn how to easily formulate chapters
- Know where and how to properly copyright your works
- You will know more than you knew before about self publishing your first book.
What is the target audience?
- Public Speakers
- First Time Authors
- Subject Experts
- Anyone with the desire to write thier 1st book
The Beginning - Writing
Getting StartedCourse GuidebookDefine Your Hook, Angle, & PurposeCreating Your OutlineMindmapping Your Book Plot/OutlineFormulating Chapters Part 1Formulating Chapters Part 2Establishing A Writing/Dictation ScheduleCreating a Budget for Your Book Business
Platform Building - Increase Your Visibility
Intro to Platform BuildingCreating a Low Cost to Free Professional WebsiteGenerating Local+ BuzzLinkedin: Your profile done rightFacebook Business Page: Maximize itPlatform Building Quiz
Protect Your Works
ISBN Numbers and Bar CodesHow to Copyright Your Work
Getting Finished and Self-Published
Createspace Admin View: The ProcessEditing For a Great Final DraftTypesetting/Formatting using CreateSpaceYour Book Cover
Promo Video Tips - Lauching in Style
Bonus: My Book Trailer & How to Create YoursBonus: My Launch Party & How to Plan Yours